At Services d’entretien d’édifices ALLIED (Québec) Inc., we firmly believe that the protection of the environment is an integral part of our activities and we strive to minimize the impact that some of our services and activities or products used have on the environment, according to a process of continuous improvement.
To support this commitment, Services d’entretien d’édifices ALLIED (Québec) Inc. is working to:
• Exercise due diligence in complying with applicable laws;
• Prevent, control and reduce emissions on the environment;
• Quickly correct problems that could not have been prevented;
• Promote and support cost-effective initiatives related to resource use and waste reduction;
• Deal with suppliers who are working to minimize the ecological footprint of their activities on the environment;
• Ensure that employees adhere to this policy and understand their responsibilities for its implementation.
It is the responsibility of each of our employees to follow this policy.
1. All incidents or violations of an environmental nature must be reported immediately to the management of the company.
2. Failure to comply with this policy will result in disciplinary action up to and including termination of employment.